At Blackstone Complete Automotive Repair, we have carried out tune-ups on different kinds of vehicles. We serve clients in and around Daytona Beach, FL, and make sure their vehicles are always running smoothly.
What’s Included in A Motor Engine Tune-Up Service?A car engine tune-up is a comprehensive service that helps maintain overall engine health and performance. Our technicians have sophisticated tools and diagnostic equipment that help them tune up all kinds of vehicles, including high-tech modern cars. Here’s a look at what’s included in the service:
- Full and comprehensive inspection of the engine and its components.
- Visual inspection of the engine’s fuel system.
- Adjusting the car’s idle and timing.
- Replacing any damaged engine components like electronic control module components, oxygen sensors, etc.
- Adjusting the clutch on cars with a manual transmission.
- Replacing any worn parts like fuel filters, spark plugs, and air filters.
- Checking all oils and fluids.
This thorough tune-up will help maintain engine performance and ensure your car delivers a good mileage. Tune-ups also improve the engine’s overall lifespan so you save money in the long run.
When Should You Get an Engine Tune-Up?Most people don’t know when they should get a tune-up and only rely on a mechanic’s recommendation. We encourage our clients to keep on the lookout for the signs mentioned below:
- Your gas mileage keeps getting lower and lower.
- The engine sounds rough.
- There are stalls when the car comes to a stop.
- You experience loss of power during the drive.
- The check engine light remains switched on even after you start.
- There are pining or knocking sounds coming from the engine when you accelerate or when the engine is turned off.
All of these factors are a sign that your engine needs some TLC. We provide affordable tune-up services and will make sure your engine is in good shape. Our technicians are honest and straightforward in their recommendations so you don’t need to worry about any unnecessary expenses. We will offer clients a quote for a full tune-up on request so you know what kind of expenses to expect.
It is a good idea to get your engine inspected by an expert at least once a year. This allows you to stay on top of repairs so you don’t have to worry about things like damaged or worn down components. We provide good-quality parts for engine tune-ups. They perform well and stand the test of time so you won’t need to replace them regularly.
If you want to know more about our car tune-up services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Blackstone Complete Automotive Repair. You can use our contact form or call 386 947 7644.