Signs That You Need Brake RepairsMost brake problems are immediately noticeable. If you service your vehicle regularly, the technician will spot brake problems early and carry out repairs before they have a chance to cause more damage. However, as experienced brake repair and maintenance technicians, we always encourage car owners to keep an eye on these signs:
- Squealing Noise – If your brakes emit a squealing noise when you press down on them, it is time for assessment and maintenance. The squealing noise is often an indication that the brake pads have become worn. Other causes of this noise include dust build-up, rust, glazing caused by high heat, and other such factors.
- Grinding Noise – This is another alarming sign that something is wrong with your brake system. It is an indication that your brake pads need to be replaced. Sometimes it is an indication of brake calipers or pistons grinding against the rotor.
- Low Pressure – Loss of pressure from the brake pedal is an indication that your system isn’t working well. When you press down on the brake, you should feel firm pressure. If you’re able to press the brake all the way down without experiencing any resistance, there’s some problem with the system. This can be anything from leaks or gaps in the brake line to a brake system failure. If you experience any loss of pressure, bring your car to us immediately.
It is not a good idea to delay response to any of these signs because they can cause extensive damage if left alone. Repairs will also become more expensive if you delay them. We will carry out thorough brake system inspections and repair to identify what the root cause of the problem and will fix it efficiently.
Brake Repair and EmergencyWe offer emergency services and expert brake repair to our clients. If your brake stops functioning and you need immediate assistance, just call us. We can also help with regular repair and maintenance needed to keep the components in good condition. We carry out repairs like:
- Repairing ABS
- Replacing wheel cylinder
- Reconditioning or replacing calipers
- Resurfacing rotor and drum
- Brake adjustments
- Installing master cylinders
- Servicing parking brakes
- Adding brake hoses
These are just some of the many brake repair and maintenance services we provide. We’re a licensed and experienced company so you can trust us to carry out all of your vehicle repairs.
If you want to know more about our car brake services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Blackstone Complete Automotive Repair. You can use our contact form or call 386 947 7644.