At Blackstone Complete Automotive Repair, we are familiar with different kinds of engines. Our experts can repair, maintain, and replace the engines of all kinds of cars in Daytona Beach, FL. If you’re looking for trusted engine repairs professionals, we’re the right choice.
Common Problems That Require Engine RepairsWe offer a wide range of car engine repair services to ensure it functions well over a long term. Here’s a look at the different kinds of engine problems we can handle:
- Missing or Loose Gas Cap – A missing or loose gas cap results in fuel evaporation and can lead to lower mileage. That’s why it is important to fix this problem immediately. Replacing or tightening the gas cap doesn’t require much effort.
- Clogged Radiator – Clogged radiators can cause your engine to overheat. This usually happens if the radiator has dirty coolant and sediment settles in it.
- Problems With The Coolant –The coolant helps keep the engine clean. If the coolant leaks or is dirty, your engine will overheat. If your engine gets overheated repeatedly, bring the vehicle to us for repair. Excessive heat can cause long-term damage that can’t be repaired.
- Worn Spark Plug – The spark kick starts the engine and gets the system running. If the spark plug is too worn out, the resultant spark will be weak. This can make it difficult to start the engine and cause long-term damage.
- Bad Compression – The fuel and air within the engine should be properly compressed for the combustion process to happen smoothly. If the engine can’t create proper compression, the vehicle won’t run well. This happens if the valves aren’t sealed, the cylinder has damage, the piston rings have worn down, or if there’s an air leak in the engine.
- Poor Lubrication – The engine has a number of moving parts. They all need to be well lubricated to reduce friction and heat. Oils ensure all the parts are safe and don’t experience friction. That’s why you need to get your oil changed regularly.
These are some of the many old car engine repairs we can handle effectively. If your engine isn’t performing as well as you expect it to, give us a call and we’ll help.
Signs You Need Car Engine RepairsThere are many clear signs that indicate you might need car engine repair. These signs include:
- Blue or white exhaust smoke
- Frequent engine overheating
- Coolant leaking
- Loud rattling noises
- Low oil pressure
- Metal shavings in engine oil
- Rattling during acceleration
- Throwing a rod
If you want to know more about our engine repair services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Blackstone Complete Automotive Repair. You can use our contact form or call 386 947 7644.