At Blackstone Complete Automotive Repair, we encourage all our clients in Daytona Beach, FL, to get a motor oil change regularly.
Oil Change Services – What’s Included?An oil change is one of the most important aspects of car maintenance. It is more than just replacing the oil in the engine system. The service also includes:
- Flushing out the system to remove debris and corrosion.
- Replacing old oil with new oil preferred by the customer.
- Checking all other vehicle fluids and topping them up if needed.
- Replacing the oil filter.
- Inspecting the engine thoroughly for any leaks.
Motor oil exchange is a comprehensive service that includes a regular engine health check. This allows you to keep track of your car and ensure it always performs well.
How Often Do You Need Oil Change?This is one of the most common questions customers ask, and the honest answer is that it depends on several factors. Cars that face extreme weather conditions like excessive cold and heat might need a motor oil change more often than cars in regular weather. Older vehicles usually need more changes to protect the engine and prolong its lifespan.
If you take your car for several short-distance rides often, you might need more oil changes. If you travel in stop-and-go traffic often, you will need to change the oil more often. Your technician or car manufacturer will tell you how often this needs to be done. You can look at the car’s user manual to find the details. A technician can perform a thorough oil check during regular maintenance to make sure the oil is still good for the engine.
Different Types of Motor OilThere are three different types of motor oil you can choose for your car. These have an impact on your engine’s lifespan, performance, and general health. Here’s a look at the options we provide to our customers:
- Conventional Oil – This is regular natural oil with some chemical additives to help keep the engine clean and healthy. You can use this oil in any car, regardless of the model, year or make. This oil is affordable but still performs well. If you’re looking for a cheap oil change service, this oil might be a good option for you.
- Synthetic Oil – Synthetic oil is specially manufactured in the laboratory and is made from carefully selected chemicals. It has a high viscosity index, low evaporation loss, and delivers a superior performance in different temperature conditions.
- Synthetic Blend – This oil is a combination of conventional and synthetic oil. It has many properties of synthetic oil but is not as expensive. If you’re looking for something that will be both affordable and of good quality, this is the right option.
If you want to know more about our oil change services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Blackstone Complete Automotive Repair. You can use our contact form or call 386 947 7644.